Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khurram Shahjehan
Dr. Khurram Shahjehan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plymouth, IN, with other offices in Fort Wayne, IN and Mishawaka, IN (and 1 other location). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shahjehan is affiliated with St Joseph's Health System-Plymouth, McKinely Health Center and Parkview North Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Khurram Shahjehan has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Khurram Shahjehan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plymouth, IN.
Dr. Bilal Ansari
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Plymouth, IN 0.01 mi21
Dr. Ronald Kawauchi
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Plymouth, IN 0.01 mi30
Dr. Hosam Khayal
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Plymouth, IN 0.01 mi18