Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile
NE Florida Endocrine & Diabetes Associates Pa
3550 University Blvd S
Ste 204
Englewood, Jacksonville, FL 32216
904-384-2240
Locations and availability (3)

|  good doctor  |  show details
by wilson on Jan 24th, 2013

Dr. Wadud is well educated and caring. His diagnosis was right on the mark. I see him for thyroid issues and he makes sure my levels are always checked and that I am on the right med. he also knows how to make his patients feel comfortable.

|  Life Saver  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2012

I knew after visiting my primary care doctor for refills of my Synthroid, and checking thyroid hormone levels levels, and saying in so many words I was fine and just a hypochondriac after complaining about being tired all of the time that something was wrong. So, instead of waiting for my former, inconsiderate, primary care physician, I decided to take the reins and call for an appointment with Northeast Florida Endocrine and Diabetes Associates. I got scheduled with Dr. Wadud, and of course, with any specialist you have to wait to get in. It was definitely worth it - even the bit of time with follow-ups I spent in the office hanging out waiting for a check-up, since he's a busy man. I've had thyroid problems since right after I hit puberty, starting with Graves' disease, and having to be treated with radioactive Iodine TWICE to annihilate it, then having the serious hypothyroidism that succeeds it. When I go in for an exam he has a friendly, quiet and relaxed demeanor. My first exam he asked me the usual questions about what I was feeling, and started off by feeling around my thyroid gland in my neck. He noticed I had a nodule, which is pretty common, and wanted to take a biopsy of it just to be on the safe side. Unfortunately, it turned out to be cancerous, but I was immediately (2 months) booked for a surgery to remove it. Since then, I'd been going back for check-ups and to have a neck scan once a year. I'm well now, and am due for another check-up. I highly recommend him to everyone that has any type of thyroid disorder, especially since he helped save my life.