A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khurram Zubair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khurram Zubair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khurram Zubair, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zubair graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Zubair has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khurram Zubair BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khurram Zubair practice?
- Dr. Khurram Zubair has 2 office locations.
Dr. Khurram Zubair practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.