A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khurrum Pirzada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khurrum Pirzada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pirzada graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Pirzada has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khurrum Pirzada DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khurrum Pirzada practice?
- Dr. Khurrum Pirzada has 2 office locations.
Dr. Khurrum Pirzada practices Family Medicine near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.