A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khurrum Pirzada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khurrum Pirzada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pirzada
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Pirzada Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pirzada graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pirzada has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khurrum T Pirzada DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khurrum T. Pirzada practice?
- Dr. Khurrum Pirzada has 1 office location.
- Dr. Khurrum Pirzada practices Family Medicine near Rochester Hills, MI.