A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khushbu Chandarana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khushbu Chandarana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandarana
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chandarana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khushbu Chandarana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandarana graduated from New York University.
Dr. Chandarana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khushbu A Chandarana MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Khushbu A. Chandarana practice?
- Dr. Khushbu Chandarana has 1 office location.
Dr. Khushbu Chandarana practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Endocrinologists.