A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khushbu Chandarana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khushbu Chandarana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandarana
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Chandarana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khushbu Chandarana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandarana graduated from New York University.
Dr. Chandarana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khushbu A Chandarana MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Khushbu A. Chandarana practice?
- Dr. Khushbu Chandarana has 1 office location.
Dr. Khushbu Chandarana practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Endocrinologists.