Dr. Khushru Irani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Khushru Irani?

February 10th, 2016

Love these doctors, my daughter and daughter in law have seen Dr Khushru Irani for their Obstetrical care and said how much they love him. He was very accommodating, caring and compationate and always with a smile, he will sing "Happy Birthday to the baby as he delivers the baby, that's awesome. Myself, I see Dr Farzana Irani for my GYN issues, she is very thorough, she takes the time to explain things to you, which is amazing in today's world. She also is very caring, compationate and accomodating. I would highly recommend these doctors for sure.

August 21st, 2015

Dr. K. Irani did not treat me like a capable adult who can make decisions for herself and her birth. He was totally disinterested in my birth plan, scheduled me for induction without so much as talking with me about it, and then did not show up for my son's birth because "he had a full schedule the next day" I should've realized I would be unhappy with his care when he refused to pre-authorize some anti-nausea meds that he gave me samples of, as he said "it wastes my time". Not to mention he belittled me at every appointment for gaining so much weight by telling my to lay off the pizza and ice cream... Needless to say I will be seeking alternate prenatal care for our Nextel birth.

March 18th, 2015

I would recommebd dr Irani to anyonw! He delivered all 3 of my kids and I wouldn't want it to have been anyone else. He is great and I love how he goes about doing things, he is so calm and laid back with everything.

February 12th, 2015

Wonderful OBGYN

Dr. Khushru Irani is wonderful. I recommend him to all my family and friends.

June 23rd, 2014

I've only been to see dr. Irani twice for my annual exams. The first time, he gave me advice on my weight gain by telling me to "lay off the ice cream". Ice cream did not cause my weight gain, this was a hurtful assumption given by him. The next time I went, he shook my belly (yes, shook my belly) and told me it was time to lose some weight. It's that time of year again so I decided instead of dreading a visit that makes me hate myself and resent his skinny patients that it was time to find a new dr.

January 24th, 2013

Excellent

I recently moved to the area and am 20 weeks pregnant. I have switched Ob/gyn's three times in search of a caring, compassionate, and attentive physician who actually spends more than 10 minutes with his patients. Dr. Irani has a calming personality and addresses every concern until you feel comfortable. He had been practicing for many years and very experienced. The office staff is very friendly and caring. I will recommend every woman to Dr. Irani and relieved to know there are still doctors out there who practice medicine for the art and sake of their patients. God Bless this man! I am very excited to begin my pregnancy journey with him! Its never too late ladies to find the best doctor you deserve!!! Do not settle for anything less!!

November 18th, 2012

Wonderful Caring Doctor

Dr. Irani is one of the most caring doctors I know. He delivered both my daughters and we wouldn't have anyone else do it. He was very patient and understanding when we experienced some issues with our Insurance provider. He also was very supportive when my father passed. He would ask how I'm doing almost every appt. and would also ask about my oldest daughter. It was nice to know that I wasn't just another patient to him, but an individual with an identity.

July 2nd, 2012

HE is a wonderful Doctor Who treated me not only medically but also gave very fatherly support morally during my pregnancy. I am blessed to have him as my Doctor.

June 11th, 2012

Horrible Staff

Dr. Irani's staff is unprofessional. We are pleased with the doctor, and the secretary is decent, however the office manager which is also the billing person is rude and abnoxious.

March 16th, 2017