Dr. Khutb Uddin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Khutb Uddin?

May 15th, 2016

Saddly disappointed

I started seeing Dr. Uddin after multiple psychiatrist left the area or stopped taking my insurance to prescribe matainance medications. I came to his office in a long term stable condition, diagnosed years earlier by a very reputable psychiatrist. I chose Dr. Uddin because his office is nearby and he accepts my insurance. Dr. Uddin is only in his office in the afternoon, is usually late to arrive and has multiple patients backed up a waiting when he gets there. He insist on seeing me once a month and refuses to write my prescritions for 90 days to mail-in as my insurance carrier requires to pay the full amount. That means I must use the local pharmacy and pay out of pocket for one week of each month for each prescription. I feel Dr. Uddin does not listen to my concerns about changes in medications and he does not explain possible side effects or interactions with other medications or health problems I have. Basically he doesn't seem to have my best interest in mind and I feel he doesn't look at the big picture concerning my multiple physical and emotional problems. I am currently searching for another provider.

October 17th, 2012

Very caring

Dr. Uddin has seen two of my children for quite sometime. He really cares about our family and listens to me. We have been able to get in the same day during difficult situations. I've dealt with several psychiatrists over many years and he is the best one we've ever had!

April 21st, 2012

Came in with my child.

I'll admit I was hesitant to take my child in to see a psychiatrist when I first went to his office. Dr. uddin kind of sensed that. However, he took genuine interest in trying to explain the complexcities of treatment options with me. Although at first I was hesitant, I think it was the greatest thing I had done for my child. And Dr. Uddin was very calming while going through the process, for that I am grateful. It's important to have someone who listens and does not just blabber on like some of my encounters with docs.

August 8th, 2015