Overall Review

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

October 5th, 2009
The Best Doctor I've Ever Had
I had mostly preferred women doctors in the past and requested one as a new patient at Avis Goodwin, but was introduced to Dr. Hussain for my first general checkup appointment. Dr. Hussain is not only a knowledgeable and exceptionally competent medical professional, he is without a doubt the most compassionate, attentive and caring individual I've ever had in a patient/doctor relationship. He took the time to listen to me as an individual, not "just another patient" and effectively answered all of my questions. I always looked forward to his exceptional care in follow-up visits. If it weren't for his attentive health interest and medical knowledge during my first visit, what I believed was just a pimple on my face turned out to be basal cell carcinoma, which is currently being treated by a dermatologist. I can't thank him enough for that kind of attention and care.A good doctor is hard to find, a *great* doctor seemed impossible until I met Dr. Hussain. I don't casually hand out five-star ratings, but my experience with Dr. Hussain merits it.