A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khwaja Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khwaja Siddiqui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siddiqui
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Siddiqui Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Kabul Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Siddiqui has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khwaja Alliullah Siddiqui MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khwaja A. Siddiqui practice?
- Dr. Khwaja Siddiqui has 1 office location.
Dr. Khwaja Siddiqui practices Family Medicine near Yucaipa, CA.
See Yucaipa Family Physicians.