A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khwaja Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khwaja Siddiqui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Kabul Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Siddiqui has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khwaja Alliullah Siddiqui MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khwaja A. Siddiqui practice?
- Dr. Khwaja Siddiqui has 1 office location.
Dr. Khwaja Siddiqui practices Family Medicine near Yucaipa, CA.
See Yucaipa Family Physicians.