A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khyathi Thadepalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khyathi Thadepalli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thadepalli
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thadepalli Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Thadepalli graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Thadepalli has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khyathi Haragopal Thadepalli MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khyathi H. Thadepalli practice?
- Dr. Khyathi Thadepalli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Khyathi Thadepalli practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors, Los Angeles Internists, and Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.