A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khyathi Thadepalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thadepalli
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thadepalli Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Thadepalli graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Thadepalli has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khyathi Haragopal Thadepalli MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khyathi H. Thadepalli practice?
- Dr. Khyathi Thadepalli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Khyathi Thadepalli practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors, Los Angeles Internists, and Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.