A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ki-Bong Um:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ki-Bong Um is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Um graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Um has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Martin General Hospital
- Martin General Hospital, Williamston, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ki-Bong Bong Um MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ki-Bong B. Um practice?
- Dr. Ki-Bong Um has 1 office location.
Dr. Ki-Bong Um practices Family Medicine near Robersonville, NC.
See Robersonville Primary Care Doctors.