A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ki-Young Suh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ki-Young Suh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ki-Young Suh, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Suh graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Suh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ki-Young Young Suh MD is a female Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ki-Young Y. Suh practice?
- Dr. Ki-Young Suh has 1 office location.
Dr. Ki-Young Suh practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Dermatologists and Santa Monica Pediatric Specialists.