A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ki Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ki Hwang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ki Hwang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hwang has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ki S Hwang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ki S. Hwang practice?
- Dr. Ki Hwang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ki Hwang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and New York, NY.
See Wayne Orthopedic Surgeons.