A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ki Jung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ki Jung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ki Jung, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jung graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Huntersville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ki Soo Jung MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ki S. Jung practice?
- Dr. Ki Jung has 1 office location.
Dr. Ki Jung practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Huntersville, NC.
See Huntersville Neurologists.