A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ki Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ki Chung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ki Chung, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ki Young Chung MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ki Y. Chung practice?
- Dr. Ki Chung has 1 office location.
Dr. Ki Chung practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists and Spartanburg Oncologists.