A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kialing Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kialing Perez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kialing Perez, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Andres, La Paz.
Dr. Perez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kialing P Perez MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kialing P. Perez practice?
- Dr. Kialing Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Kialing Perez practices Infectious Disease near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Infectious Disease Doctors.