A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kian Behbakht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kian Behbakht, Associate Professor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Behbakht
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Behbakht Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kian Behbakht, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Behbakht graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Behbakht has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kian Behbakht MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kian Behbakht practice?
- Dr. Kian Behbakht has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kian Behbakht practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Chicago Oncologists.