A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kian Karimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kian Karimi, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karimi graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Karimi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kian Karimi MD is a male Pediatric Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kian Karimi practice?
- Dr. Kian Karimi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kian Karimi practices Pediatric Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists and Los Angeles Surgeons.