A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kian Raiszadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kian Raiszadeh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kian Raiszadeh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Raiszadeh graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Raiszadeh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kian Raiszadeh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kian Raiszadeh practice?
- Dr. Kian Raiszadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Kian Raiszadeh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Marcos, CA.
See San Marcos Surgeons.