A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kian Samimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kian Samimi, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kian Samimi, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Hair Removal
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Samimi graduated from Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet Dusseldorf. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Samimi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Fallbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kian Jan Samimi MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kian J. Samimi practice?
- Dr. Kian Samimi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kian Samimi practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and Murrieta, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.