Dr. Kian Samimi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kian Samimi?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Kian Samimi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 24th, 2017

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Dr. Samimi and his staff are. I was unfortunately diagnosed with breast cancer in late 2016. I decided to have a double mastectomy and wanted a same-day reconstruction surgery. After being referred to other plastic surgeons in the area and leaving each one in tears because they refused to do a same day surgery, I started doing my own research. In addition to the results I found by doing research on-line, I was also given the recommendation by Michelle's Place to consult with Dr. Samimi about skin sparing, same-day tissue expander placement surgery. I had to fight with my insurance to change medical groups just to see Dr. Samimi, but let me tell you I am so grateful I did. From the moment I spoke with Dr. Samimi's office on the phone, I was immediately put at ease. The staff went out of their way to make sure I had all the information I needed for my insurance and my breast surgeon. Dr. Samimi was very thorough, and extremely knowledgeable. Dr. Samimi took the time to talk with my family on the day of my surgery, and put my family at ease. After the initial mastectomy and tissue expander placement surgery, I followed up with a breast reconstruction surgery 6 months later. I could have not asked for better results. In fact, my breast surgeon, my oncologist, and my gynecologist have all commented on my results being the best they have ever seen. My breast surgeon even took photos of my results and I gave her permission to share with other breast cancer patients to put them at ease on how well the reconstruction surgery can go. I would recommend Dr. Samimi to anyone who needed or was considering any type of plastic surgery.

January 7th, 2016

Great downtown office!

I work with Jennifer there and she is wonderful. Very easy to make an appointment and they are very knowledgeable in the space!

March 18th, 2014

Highly Recommend

I highly recommend Dr. Samimi, he is an excellent doctor. During my consultation, I was very concerned about the different options that were available to me. Dr. Samami took time to discuss them with me. Throughout my appointments, he listened to my concerns and was compassionate and understanding. He is a true gentlemen, highly professional. I have been to other plastic surgeons, and Dr. Samimi is by far the best. I am very fortunate to have found him. His staff is very helpful, polite, and caring. Each time I would call the office, my questions and/or concerns were immediately answered. Outstanding! Dr. Samimi is a great doctor and I highly recommend him if you are looking for a plastic surgeon.

December 3rd, 2012

Exceptional Abilities

Dr. Samimi is absolutely wonderful!I have worked in the medical field for over twenty years...And, he is the only doctor I've met that doesnt't have any ego-- whatsoever...I am currently a very blessed patient of his! I highly recommend him as a plastic surgeon. His expertise is insurmountable!

November 6th, 2012

Not just another patient

I was recommended to Dr. Samimi by my female M.D, who was a previous patient of his and very happy with his work. I had a ruptured implant from a previous 20 year old breast augmentation surgery. I always thought the results from my 1st surgery were good. Until I had them redone by Dr. Samimi. I realized they were to high and the implant looked like a small tire in my chest YUCK! Dr. Samimi lowered them and went 1/2 size larger using High Profile implants. I cannot believe how natural they now look AND feel! He has a true understanding of what a natural breast should look like. His bedside manner is amazing. He is VERY caring and thorough. I highly recommend Dr. Samimi. He is one of a kind!

August 21st, 2012

Awsome Doctor!!

The staff and doctor are sooo nice. I am so happy after surgery. My breasts feel real and look so natural, Dr.Samimi does amazing work all my friends have gone to him and i plan on going to him for all my other surgeries!

April 22nd, 2011

Excellent Doctor.

Dr. Samimi is one of the best plastic surgeons here in San Diego. I had a breast reducsion in 2007 with Dr. Samimi and I feel very happy. My mom and my sister also had several surgeries with Dr. Samimi and they are very satisfied with their results. Dr. Samimi is very caring and is a doctor who loves his profession.

January 12th, 2011

Very Caring Doctor

Dr. Samimi is a fabulous doctor! I had a breast Augmentation 2 years ago and could not be happier. He is so caring & spends as much time as you need with you. The staff is very friendly and courteous. I would recommend Dr. Samimi to anyone. Actually I have!!!

December 21st, 2010

Wonderful surgeon - highly recommend - beautiful work

The first thing I noticed about Dr. Samimi is that he is NOT your typical plastic surgeon. He is genuinely warm, friendly, and kind. He takes his time with you, listens attentively, and makes you feel at ease. All of the staff at Scripp's surgery center - from the front desk, to the nurses, to the anesthesiologist all mentioned to me how much they enjoy working with Dr. Samimi and how he is so much nicer than most of the other surgeons who work there. However, the most important thing is that he does beautiful work. My breasts look perfect - exactly what I asked for - not too big and very natural looking. I am thrilled with my results and would highly recommend Dr. Samimi.

June 6th, 2017