A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiana Boughton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiana Boughton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiana Boughton, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boughton graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Boughton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
- Community Hospital Fairfax
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiana Long Boughton DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kiana L. Boughton practice?
- Dr. Kiana Boughton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kiana Boughton practices Family Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Olathe, KS.
See Kansas City Family Physicians.