A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kianoosh Kaveh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kianoosh Kaveh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaveh graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Kaveh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kianoosh Kaveh DO and PA is a male Nephrologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Kianoosh Kaveh practice?
- Dr. Kianoosh Kaveh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kianoosh Kaveh practices Nephrology near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Port , FL and Englewood, FL.
See Port Charlotte Nephrologists.