A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kianoush Sheykholeslami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kianoush Sheykholeslami is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kianoush Sheykholeslami, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheykholeslami graduated from Ghazvin Univ of Med Sci & Hlth Serv, Ghazvin Med Sch, Ghazvin, Iran. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheykholeslami has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kianoush Sheykholeslami MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kianoush Sheykholeslami practice?
- Dr. Kianoush Sheykholeslami has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kianoush Sheykholeslami practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Park, NJ.
See Rockford Otolaryngologists.