The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kianoush Sheykholeslami
Dr. Kianoush Sheykholeslami, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ, with another office in Rockford, IL. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology.Dr. Sheykholeslami has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kianoush Sheykholeslami has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Kianoush Sheykholeslami is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.
Franklin Park, NJ
Dr. Kevin Ende
Head and Neck Surgery, Plastic Surgery
New Brunswick, NJ 0.10 mi15
Dr. Michael Chee
New Brunswick, NJ 0.10 mi8