Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Student
Specialty Clinic - Guilford Square
698 Featherstone Rd
Rockford, IL 61107
815-398-3277
Locations and availability (3)

|  show details
by Cathy Stump on May 29th, 2014

Dr.Shay is very professional Dr.he changed my life and I am very grateful to him and his staff .I trusted this Dr. With my life that is how much confidence I had in him and St. Anthonys let him go he saved many lifes and touched many lives i will be grateful to him for changing mine.

|  best doctor ever  |  show details
by Tracy Becker on Apr 27th, 2014

after years of being sick and going from one doctor to the next and told the only doctor that can do anything about the CFS leak is in Chicago. my sister found DR SHAY. thank god for that since the doctor in Chicago wanted to lift my brain out of my head to fix the leak. DR SHAY went behind my ear fixed the leak and thank god he did it as fast as he did since I was loosing my brain it was falling out threw the hole and no one for years did anything. I think I would not be here today if it was not for DR SHAY and his staff. THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD I WILL GO WHERE EVER HE GOES I ONLY TRUST THIS MAN WITH MY LIFE~!!!

|  Very Happy Patient  |  show details
by Susan McLain on Apr 7th, 2014

First off Dr. Shey is a great doctor and he will do whatever he needs to resolve the issue you maybe having. I would recommend him to family, friends and anyone for that matter. His nurses are very educated and will answer any questions you may have. I am very pleased with the procedures Dr. Shey has done to help resolve my issue.

|  Amazing Doctor Who is Leaving OSF  |  show details
by Jean on Feb 25th, 2014

Dr. Shey is an amazing doctor and has helped my daughter so much. His bedside manner, his knowledge, and his skills are exceptional. Unfortunately he is leaving in May of 2014 because OSF does not want him to do his complex surgeries. If you have been happy with Dr. Shey, please write a letter to the OSF president to let him know that they need to keep this doctor.

|  RATING  |  show details
by Richard Steinberg on Oct 30th, 2013

Thank you for all your work!!! You saved my life, and I will never forget it

|  Great Doctor!!!  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2012

I had some fairly serious problems and I doctored for years with various Drs. I went to Dr. Shey..he immediatly found the problem 3 months later he has my problems corrected...I had a difficult surgery and breezed through it because of Dr. Shey's skills. I will be grateful for him the rest of my life which would not have been as long without him!!!

|  show details
Oct 22nd, 2011

He is without a doubt the best Dr. I have ever had. I had major problems for years and no one could help me. I went to Dr. Shey and in a couple months he had me fixed up. Excellent Dr. in everyway. Very compassionate and caring!!!

|  BEST DOCTOR EVER  |  show details
by Jacquelyn Caterina on Apr 24th, 2010

After over a year of seeing neurologists, other ENTs, and cardiologists; having brain scans "digitrace" and many other tests, Dr. Shey diagnosed my problem the first time I saw him. His level of professionalism exceeds far beyond what one could expect, especially in these times.