Dr. Kianoush Sheykholeslami Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kianoush Sheykholeslami?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Kianoush Sheykholeslami?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2017

Great care and unseen scar

Dr. Sheykholeslami did a wonderful surgery removing a tumor in my Parotid gland. There months after surgery and you cannot see the scar. He explained all the options and everything occurred just as he described. The follow care has been wonderful.

May 17th, 2017

Unless you're dying of cancer, find another ENT

He told me to go to a neurologist because he thinks that my sinusitis is caused by migraines. Fine. But then when I mention the odd problems going on in my mouth (burning lips/tongue/mouth when eating, incredibly dry and a lump under my tongue), I wouldn't have been more surprised if he would've rolled his eyes. He poked around in my mouth and decided that I had a swollen lymph node, ignored the rest, told me I was "too healthy" and dismissed me. Thanks for nothing, bud. Can I have my copay back?

May 31st, 2016

The doctor was arrogant and rude. He seems to be more interested in writing papers and being involved in major 10 and 16 hours surgeries. If you have a more mundane situation you could die before he gets to you. He is very unprofessional. He makes you feel that he really does not care about you.

May 30th, 2014

Dr.Shay is very professional Dr.he changed my life and I am very grateful to him and his staff .I trusted this Dr. With my life that is how much confidence I had in him and St. Anthonys let him go he saved many lifes and touched many lives i will be grateful to him for changing mine.

April 28th, 2014

best doctor ever

after years of being sick and going from one doctor to the next and told the only doctor that can do anything about the CFS leak is in Chicago. my sister found DR SHAY. thank god for that since the doctor in Chicago wanted to lift my brain out of my head to fix the leak. DR SHAY went behind my ear fixed the leak and thank god he did it as fast as he did since I was loosing my brain it was falling out threw the hole and no one for years did anything. I think I would not be here today if it was not for DR SHAY and his staff. THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD I WILL GO WHERE EVER HE GOES I ONLY TRUST THIS MAN WITH MY LIFE~!!!

April 7th, 2014

Very Happy Patient

First off Dr. Shey is a great doctor and he will do whatever he needs to resolve the issue you maybe having. I would recommend him to family, friends and anyone for that matter. His nurses are very educated and will answer any questions you may have. I am very pleased with the procedures Dr. Shey has done to help resolve my issue.

February 25th, 2014

Amazing Doctor Who is Leaving OSF

Dr. Shey is an amazing doctor and has helped my daughter so much. His bedside manner, his knowledge, and his skills are exceptional. Unfortunately he is leaving in May of 2014 because OSF does not want him to do his complex surgeries. If you have been happy with Dr. Shey, please write a letter to the OSF president to let him know that they need to keep this doctor.

January 9th, 2014

Great Dr.

I have been going to Dr. Shey for almost 2 years and have had 2 surgeries he is an awesome Dr. very kind and professional all the staff there are wond ...

October 30th, 2013

RATING

Thank you for all your work!!! You saved my life, and I will never forget it

January 9th, 2012

Great Doctor!!!

I had some fairly serious problems and I doctored for years with various Drs. I went to Dr. Shey..he immediatly found the problem 3 months later he has my problems corrected...I had a difficult surgery and breezed through it because of Dr. Shey's skills. I will be grateful for him the rest of my life which would not have been as long without him!!!

October 23rd, 2011

He is without a doubt the best Dr. I have ever had. I had major problems for years and no one could help me. I went to Dr. Shey and in a couple months he had me fixed up. Excellent Dr. in everyway. Very compassionate and caring!!!

April 24th, 2010

BEST DOCTOR EVER

After over a year of seeing neurologists, other ENTs, and cardiologists; having brain scans "digitrace" and many other tests, Dr. Shey diagnosed my problem the first time I saw him. His level of professionalism exceeds far beyond what one could expect, especially in these times.