A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiarash Khajavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiarash Khajavi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khajavi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khajavi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khajavi graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khajavi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Hospital For Joint DiseasesOrthopaedic Institute Inc
- Nyu Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiarash Kevin Khajavi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kiarash K. Khajavi practice?
- Dr. Kiarash Khajavi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kiarash Khajavi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Orthopedic Surgeons.