A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiarash Khajavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiarash Khajavi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khajavi graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khajavi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Hospital For Joint DiseasesOrthopaedic Institute Inc
- Nyu Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiarash Kevin Khajavi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kiarash K. Khajavi practice?
- Dr. Kiarash Khajavi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kiarash Khajavi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Orthopedic Surgeons.