Dr. Kiarash Khajavi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kiarash Khajavi?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Kiarash Khajavi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 1st, 2016

I would recommend him again. Very happy with outcome, staff and Dr Kajavi

May 16th, 2016

Patient

My husband had knee replacement . Dr. Khajavi was excellent and Joel was wonderful. St. Jude is the best hospital I would rate it 10, it was a great experience.

January 21st, 2016

Having both Shoulder and total knee replacement by Dr. Khajavi..... I couldn't be more pleased. I am so very greatful for his expert talent. The staff and everyone involved made these operations so much more tolerable. I feel honored to have call him MY Doctor.

March 26th, 2015

Dr. Kiarash K. Khajavi and his assistant Joel get five plus stars!!

This is an outstanding doctor and his assistant Joel is equally as compassionate and helpful. From making the appointment with staff to the actually meeting of this doctor and his assistant I can understand why he is rated so high. The attitude and compassion along with the knowledge and experience make this our number one choice in doctors

September 12th, 2014

Great surgeon

I am one of the orthopedic nurses who works in the St Jude operating room. I had shoulder surgery with Dr. Khajavi and had a terrific outcome. If you truly want to find a great surgeon, find out who the medical staff visit. Nearly all of the nurses and docs at the hospital choose Dr. Khajavi for their knee and shoulder problems! I couldn't have been happier with my experience!!

February 25th, 2014

I have had 4 surgeries with Dr. Khajavi.two knee replacements and 2 rotator cuff surgeries,,,,,,,I have always waited too long to get help and even when Doctor tells me" if you waited any longer I couldn't help you"... everything turns out great...He is a great surgeon and all his staff are very caring as he is.....I would recommend him to any of my friends and my family really like him and know he will do everything to get you back to your best......and mobile again..

February 20th, 2014

P Golfer

Highly recommend Dr Khajavi!!! His attention to detail, bedside manner and overall knowledge is impressive. He even followed up to ask how I was doing...THANK YOU DOC!

September 21st, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Khajavi and his staff to any of my family and friends with knee problems. Even right after surgery my knee felt better then before the surgery.

August 22nd, 2011

Caring doctor

I had a knee replacement with Dr. Khajavi roughly 9 months ago, and felt it necessary to comment on his outstanding work. I could hardly walk before the surgery without constant pain. Now, I really feel I have a new lease on life. His bedside manner is tremendous and it's obvious that he truly cares about his patients. I was referred to Dr. Khajavi by one of my friends who had only great things to say about him. I can't recommend him highly enough!

January 11th, 2011

Lucky to have found Dr. K

Our daughter is a high school soccer player who tore her ACL. Dr. K was recommended by someone who actually works in the OR. From beginning to end, we cant express how great Dr. Khajavi was. His training in sports medicine (from Stanford!) made us feel very comfortable. Her surgery went great and she is well on her way back to competitive sports. Can't recommend Dr. K highly enough!

September 13th, 2010

Excellent Doctor!

Excellent Doctor, professional, fast, knowledgable. Excellent staff.

September 22nd, 2017