Orthopedic Surgeons

2141 N Harbor Blvd
Ste 35000
Fullerton, CA 92835
714-626-8630
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Feb 24th, 2014

I have had 4 surgeries with Dr. Khajavi.two knee replacements and 2 rotator cuff surgeries,,,,,,,I have always waited too long to get help and even when Doctor tells me" if you waited any longer I couldn't help you"... everything turns out great...He is a great surgeon and all his staff are very caring as he is.....I would recommend him to any of my friends and my family really like him and know he will do everything to get you back to your best......and mobile again..

|  P Golfer  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2014

Highly recommend Dr Khajavi!!! His attention to detail, bedside manner and overall knowledge is impressive. He even followed up to ask how I was doing...THANK YOU DOC!

|  show details
Sep 21st, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Khajavi and his staff to any of my family and friends with knee problems. Even right after surgery my knee felt better then before the surgery.

|  Caring doctor  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2011

I had a knee replacement with Dr. Khajavi roughly 9 months ago, and felt it necessary to comment on his outstanding work. I could hardly walk before the surgery without constant pain. Now, I really feel I have a new lease on life. His bedside manner is tremendous and it's obvious that he truly cares about his patients. I was referred to Dr. Khajavi by one of my friends who had only great things to say about him. I can't recommend him highly enough!

|  Lucky to have found Dr. K  |  show details
by Sarah and Mark G. on Jan 11th, 2011

Our daughter is a high school soccer player who tore her ACL. Dr. K was recommended by someone who actually works in the OR. From beginning to end, we cant express how great Dr. Khajavi was. His training in sports medicine (from Stanford!) made us feel very comfortable. Her surgery went great and she is well on her way back to competitive sports. Can't recommend Dr. K highly enough!

|  Outstanding physician!  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2010

Dr Khajavi is truly one of my favorite physicians. Not only does he have a great bedside manner, but he is also extremely well educated, knowledgable and skilled. He performed an arthroscopic procedure on my shoulder and the therapists all commented on how impressed they were with my result. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

|  Excellent Doctor!  |  show details
by Robyn Ortega on Sep 13th, 2010

Excellent Doctor, professional, fast, knowledgable. Excellent staff.