Learn more about Dr. Kichiemon Asoma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kichiemon Asoma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asoma
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Asoma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kichiemon Asoma, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Asoma graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Asoma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kichiemon Asoma MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kichiemon Asoma practice?
- Dr. Kichiemon Asoma has 1 office location.
Dr. Kichiemon Asoma practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.