Learn more about Dr. Kichiemon Asoma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kichiemon Asoma is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kichiemon Asoma, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Asoma graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Asoma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Asoma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kichiemon Asoma practice?
Dr. Kichiemon Asoma practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.