A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kichiemon Asoma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kichiemon Asoma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kichiemon Asoma, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Asoma graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Asoma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kichiemon Asoma MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kichiemon Asoma practice?
- Dr. Kichiemon Asoma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kichiemon Asoma practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.