A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kichiemon Asoma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kichiemon Asoma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asoma
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Asoma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kichiemon Asoma, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Asoma graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Asoma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kichiemon Asoma MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kichiemon Asoma practice?
- Dr. Kichiemon Asoma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kichiemon Asoma practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.