Dr. Kiem Hioe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kiem Hioe?

August 31st, 2017

I left my visit with Dr. Hioe in tears. I have never felt so belittled and ignored during a visit with a provider- either for myself or my children. I voiced my concerns to him and he talked down to me, made me feel like I wasn't doing my best for my child and I did not leave the appointment feeling like my concerns were validated or addressed.

June 15th, 2017

Feeling 100% better thanks to Dr Hioe

I have been sick for a long time, I've had breathing issues for a long time, I've been on medication but obviously it was not the correct medication, I have felt like I've been going downhill for a long time, one visit with Dr. Hioe, and with change of medication I'm walking around not short of breath I'm able to use stairs again this man is a miracle worker

December 23rd, 2014

I would highly recommend hem to any person,that needs his type of care.

very pleasent,courtious DR. He genualy cares about his patience.He takes his time to find.Out what you have wrong,and resolves your problem.

July 26th, 2017