A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kier Huehnergarth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kier Huehnergarth, Cardiologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huehnergarth
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Huehnergarth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kier Huehnergarth, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Huehnergarth graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Huehnergarth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kier V Huehnergarth FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kier V. Huehnergarth practice?
- Dr. Kier Huehnergarth has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kier Huehnergarth practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Cardiologists.