A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kieran Jay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kieran Jay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kieran Jay, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jay graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Jay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Delta County Memorial Hospital
- Gunnison Valley Hospital - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kieran M Jay MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kieran M. Jay practice?
- Dr. Kieran Jay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kieran Jay practices Surgery near Montrose, CO.
See Montrose Surgeons.