Dr. William Ocallaghan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Ocallaghan?

An excellent Doctor

Posted on September 15th, 2011

Dr O'Callaghan has helped me with numerous healthg issues and my wife and I both agree that he is an excellent Doctor. I would not hesitate to recommend ....

Patrick

Posted on July 5th, 2011

Dr. O'Callaghan provided OUTSTANDING service to my grandfather recently. Within 7 hour of Dr. O'Callaghan seeing and rendering a diagnosis, my grandfather had received definitive treatment (ie: pacemaker implantation) and his quality of life has skyrocketed. I would recommend him to ANY family member or close friend. The personal service he provided in admitting my grandfather was wonderful.

Posted on May 4th, 2016