Dr. Kiersten Krause DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 10th, 2014
Best delivery experience I have had out of all 3 of my children
Dr. Krause is very caring and makes you feel extremely comfortable. She made the delivery of my child such a great experience, I will be forever greatful to her for that. I had a different doctor for my first two children and was very nervous about having to have a new doctor with my 3rd. Now I wish I would of had her there to deliver all of my children.

February 7th, 2012
She is current (knows her stuff) and nice as can be.
She is an excellent obgyn. I had the same issue with both of my pregnancies dealing with my lack of weight gain and it took her to say let me check your blood and she put me on a medication and instantly I was able to stop losing weight while being preggo. I want to say it was a pituitary of adnoid issue. I had the best pregnancy experience with her.

March 9th, 2011
Good for a pap smear or a perfect pregnancy....
My first pregnancy was a high risk one. My problem could have and should have been caught in time to try to save my baby. Due to a bunch of missteps I didn't receive any of the treatment I should have to keep me pregnant long enough for my baby to have a chance. I know even if they did everything they could that the out come might have been the same but I wouldn't have to live with all the what if's for the rest of my life.I gave birth to my baby girl at 20 weeks and 6 days who was born alive. I had to deliver her, see her adorable little face and because I wanted to see the baby we created I also had to watch her gasp for air and choke on blood.Overall Dr. Krause is a nice doctor but she did not handle my situation they way it should have been handled. Also when asking her questions I get the ring around of "There is not enough information..." or not really get an answer at all. I asked her about the statistics of a procedure I will need with any future pregnancies and she told me it was 50/50 chance of success but when talking to a specialist it is actually 80-90% success rate. I don't know if she gave me the wrong percent to keep me from getting my hopes up or what. However I want the accurate percent not what you think I should hear. I am not saying she doesn't know what she is doing or that she is a bad doctor I am simply saying she clearly doesn't have much experience in high risk pregnancies like mine, maybe the more common ones but not mine.

October 12th, 2016