Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Angela Bowen on Nov 25th, 2013

Dr. Doan actually saved my life in 2007 by performing a life saving surgery that no other doctor there was willing to perform. His bedside manner is excellent and I know he really cares about his patients. Thank you Dr. Doan for saving my life and I think you're wonderful.

Excellent doctor with the best bedside manner I've ever experienced. show details Excellent doctor with the best bedside manner I've ever experienced.
by Frank E. on Oct 16th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Doan to anyone. He is an excellent physician who is extremely knowledgeable, however he has no problem explaining the surgery so his patients can understand it. He has the best bedside I've ever experienced with any doctor. He took the time to thoroughly explain things to me and my family, then he listened to any and all questions we had. He would not leave until we assured him we had no more questions.The surgery went just as he said it would. His office was great in dealing with my after care insuring I had no complications.He is a kind, caring and highly skilled surgeon. After meeting with him the first time, I knew I was in good care and I had nothing to worry about.