A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiet Thai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiet Thai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Thai graduated from Universite De Liege. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiet V Thai MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kiet V. Thai practice?
- Dr. Kiet Thai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kiet Thai practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.