Dr. Kiet Thai MD Patient Reviews

December 5th, 2011
worst doctor ever
worst doctor ever

October 6th, 2011
this is an excellent doctor. I had 2 children see him. We had other pediatrician prior to see him and they no where near his service.He genuinely care for his little patients. He remembers them by name and medical history. He will tell you directly if it's beyond his expertise and refer you to an expert. I also like his office hours. I am a working mom and prefer not to have my children miss school for minor issue and able to make appoinment see him after their school hours and on Saturday. I wished there are more doctor like him especially for adults in the South Phila area.

February 27th, 2009
working mom
Very good doctor! He will follow up on situation where a specialist was need and go out of his way to get to get your child the help that you need. Very courteous to parents and kind to children. The best I have taking my children so far. I went through alot of pediatrician because we moved around and was in group practice before. Compare to the group practice,he is the best. The wait time is long like most doctor appoinment but he had working hours that suit best to a working parent like myself. His waiting room is small though.