Dr. Kieth Groh Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kieth Groh?

Absolutely Horrible with Children

Posted on January 22nd, 2017

Had to take my son with ASD to urgent care at South Hampton. Was here almost 3 hours...that wasn't the worst. He swabbed my sons nose 5 TIMES for flu...can you imagine how painful that is?! I've had it done as an adult and it's unimaginable for a 4 year old...had us take all these uneasary tests just to find out it was a simple cold! Does not know how to treat a child that age-talked to him like he was 15 years old-so odd.WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK TO THIS PLACE!!!!

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

I saw Dr, Groh at the Urgent care center, so the ratings for clinical conditions don't necessarily reflect on him. I found Dr, Groh condescending, and completely unsympathetic. I have a rotator cuff problem, and once I removed my shirt and he saw my tattoos, my visit was essentially over. Ultimately his advice for me was to 'get another job'.

Posted on October 11th, 2013

the most memorable moment was when my baby was born 4 months early when i was under the care of Dr. Groh. my complaints weren't listened to.

Bad Doctor

Posted on January 30th, 2013

Throughout my interactions with Dr. Groh, he has always appeared disinterested in my medical care. His follow up with testing results Is horrendous, often taking months at a time and requiring regular email prompting. His answers to my questions are always circuitous and never gives solid answers. After my experiences, I will never let him be involved in my care again, and I would recommend the same to you.

Posted on August 25th, 2010

wonderful care; better than ER any time; always answers questions; never leaves a stone unturned; wonderful health care

Posted on October 6th, 2017