A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kieu Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kieu Nguyen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Marin General Hospital
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kieu Loan Nguyen MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kieu L. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Kieu Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kieu Nguyen practices Emergency Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Emergency Physicians.