A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiffany Peggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiffany Peggs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiffany Peggs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peggs graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Peggs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiffany Janese Peggs MD is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kiffany J. Peggs practice?
- Dr. Kiffany Peggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Kiffany Peggs practices Internal Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists.