A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiki Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiki Chang is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiki Chang, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Packard Children's Hosp
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kiki D. Chang practice?
Dr. Kiki Chang practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Psychiatrists.