3.0

Excellent with kids show details Excellent with kids
Jun 3rd, 2015

The only psychiatrist my child was comfortable talking to. It was wonderful to watch him interact with her. He made an accurate diagnosis of a medical condition which was causing my daughter's psychological problems, and she quickly recovered with proper treatment. We can't thank him enough. Hard to get an appointment, but definitely worth it!

Horrible experience in Research Dept. show details Horrible experience in Research Dept.
Oct 17th, 2013

My son participated in one of his research studies. When my son began experiencing adverse reactions I brought them to Dr. Changs attention. He dismissed my concerns and suggested family therapy. As the the negative effects worsened, still the recommendation was family therapy. The end result was my son intentionally hurting my daughter, and yet again family therapy was recommended. The side effects and adverse reactions were never adressed. After two days of contemplating, I decided to pull him out of the study. I tried to have him seen that day, but there was no room in his schedule. When I requested my son's records, my request was denied multiple times. I offered to speak with him about my request, but he just stated in his years at Stanford he has never released records. My call to the IRB to discuss my concern was never returned either.