A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kil Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kil Kim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kil W. Kim practice?
Dr. Kil Kim practices Internal Medicine near Selma, CA.
See Selma Internists.