A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kil Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kil Kim is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kil W Kim MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kil W. Kim practice?
- Dr. Kil Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Kil Kim practices Internal Medicine near Selma, CA.
See Selma Internists.