Anesthesiologist - Pain Management
8200 SW 117th Ave
Ste 312
Miami, FL 33183
305-595-7246
Locations and availability (4)

• Currently 3.9047619047619 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2013

Dr. Reynolds was personable and Knowledgeable. He addressed my concerns and has helped me with my pain. The office staff was nice, helpful, and always had a smile. The office was clean and new.

|  Finally !  |  show details
May 29th, 2013

Dr. Reynolds is very friendly and very thorough. He listens, is attentive and respectful. My experience with Dr. Reynolds and his staff has been exceptional, the best I've ever had. It's a great feeling to finally find a doctor I can trust!

|  The BEST!  |  show details
May 6th, 2013

Dr. Reynolds is the best doctor in the world!!!! He is what all doctors should be, but very few are. He is compassionate, understanding, patient, and incredibly knowledgeable. You will not find a better doctor anywhere. Plus he has a terrific, kind staff. I can't possibly give them all enough praise. If you have a pain issue, he is definitely the doctor for you.

|  True Professional  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2013

Dr Reynolds is a true professional. I recommend him to everyone . He's helped me a great deal and I thank him for it.

|  Awesome  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2013

Treats you with respect. He's an amazing doctor and has helped me tremendously.

|  Excellent physician  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2012

Dr.Reynolds is a very compassionate and caring physician who goes the extra mile for not only his patients, but the patients' family members as well.

|  Very Knowledgeable  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2012

Answers all the questions you have and makes sure you understand your options and treatment. Highly Recommended.

|  Very thorough and caring...  |  show details
May 10th, 2012

Dr Reynolds is a breath of fresh air. Great new office in a great location. No long wait, he seems to really listen, staff was very polite and helpful. Aces!

|  Ritz  |  show details
May 9th, 2012

He is knowledgeable and very caring. He really does care and takes time to listen, and always happy to see you! By far the best doctor. Great staff also!

|  Thank you!  |  show details
May 9th, 2012

It's not easy finding a good Doctor, after 3 tries, I'm glad a friend recommended Doctor Reynolds! He took the time to understand my situation and seems to have come up with the best course for treatment. So far, so good!

|  Quality care.  |  show details
May 9th, 2012

I have been a long time suferer of chronic low back pain. I recently moved to this area and was referred to Dr. Reynolds by my general doctor. It was easy to schedule my appointment and the office staff is very pleasant. From the time I arrived until I saw the doctor was less than 15 minutes. He has been very friendly, and attentive. I don't feel like I am being rushed out of the office as he takes the time to listen to my problems. We started a treatment plan and I feel I have improved my mobility and level of activity in a short time. I am very happy to have found Dr. Reynolds. I have a better understanding of my illness thanks to him, and my outlook on living with chronic pain has become more positive.

|  show details
May 8th, 2012

Great doctor! Diagnosed my problem and got me a plan that produced positive results in a short time. Always answers my phone calls when i have questions in a timely manner. After becoming his patient my pain is almost non existent.

|  Angela Chapman  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2011

Wish you were back in Rome. Nobody else has your caring nature.