A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim-Huong Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim-Huong Tran is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim-Huong Tran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Tran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim-Huong Thi Tran MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kim-Huong T. Tran practice?
- Dr. Kim-Huong Tran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kim-Huong Tran practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.