A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim-Lien Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim-Lien Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim-Lien Nguyen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim-Lien Nguyen MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kim-Lien Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Kim-Lien Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kim-Lien Nguyen practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Allergists and Reading Internists.