Dr. Kim-Lien Nguyen MD Patient Reviews

• Allergy and Immunology Reading, PA

December 6th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Nguyen is knowledgeable, caring, loving, encouraging, and persistent, not to mention compassionate. Not only does she know what to do to provide immediate relief from allergies, she goes beyond the norm to make sure you are healthy. Recently, when I was losing weight and I have Celiac Disease. other GI Doctors could not figure out why. She went above and beyond to figure out that I have many Allergies to foods I never was allergic to before being diagnosed with Celiac. I also, believe she has been instrumental in saving my life, as I undergo further testing to figure out what I can and cannot eat to stay alive. Dr. Nguyen's smile lights up a room and her abilities go beyond the moon. She is a Doctor that doesn't spend her time typing on a computer, she listen's to you!

July 16th, 2013
Awful office
Poor communication. Office closed more than they are open. Extreme difficulty with getting nasal spray Rx filled (still is not). Transferring care to different office.

November 21st, 2011
The Best of the Best
Dr. Nguyen is knowledgeable, caring, loving, encouraging, and persistent. Not only does she know what to do to provide immediate relief from bronchitis and asthma, she goes beyond the norm to make sure you are healthy. Recently, when I was still having difficulty and pain, she persisted with making sure I had tests until the source was discovered. I also, believe she has been instrumental in saving my life, as I undergo treatments for recurring cancer. Dr. Nguyen's smile lights up a room and her abilities go beyond the moon.

December 18th, 2010
She saved my life.
I was in the hospital after 3 allergic reactions to different antibiotics.After 2 days of going downhill and 5 doctors standing around scractching there heads she was called in to consult and within 24 hours I was doing much better.Very caring doctor and what everyone in the medical industry should strive to be. I really believe I would be dead had she not stepped in.