Dr. Kim-Thu Chu MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2017
Treatment issues
Simply can't trust this doctor at all!!

February 22nd, 2017
CAREFUL
This doctor is all about money. She wants to conduct surgeries or procedures without appropriate diagnosis first such as referring her patients to get an ultrasound...etc. The front desk receptionist is AWFUL...just terrible. The NURSE IS AWESOME, but has to deal with KIM NEGLECTING some of her PATIENTS. Please be very careful going to see KIM!!

October 10th, 2016
Dr. Chu is very caring and listens to her clients. I have and will continue to recommend her to family and friends.

September 7th, 2016
Personal Care
Dr. Chu is amazing. I have always hated going to the lady doctor and quiet honestly, was the person who would cancel the day before just to avoid it. When my husband and I started trying for kids, I knew i had to actually find a doctor, and Dr. Chu was a God sent! She makes her patients feel comfortable, always takes time to explain everything and answer any and all questions. She just delivered my first son and our experience was amazing despite the unpredictables. Throughout my stay at the hospital I continually saw her and she was always checking on me. She endured I was comfortable with every decision and provided emotional and physical support, before, during, and after my delivery. I highly recommend Dr. Chu.

December 27th, 2015
Dr. Chu is a very caring person! She has a kind heart and knows how to make you feel comfortable when you are with her. In this day and age doctors want you in and out. Not this doctor. She is honest with you at all times. Dr. Chu is always suprised by my responses to her questions bubutt always smiles. She is my favorite doctor!

May 4th, 2015
The Best
**Wonderful**

April 23rd, 2015
Best OB GYN
I just gave birth last Sunday & it was the most wonderful experience. Dr. Chu was there to deliver my baby. When I had my contractions, I called the answering service & Dr. Chu called me back right away. She was constantly following-up with the hospital nurse about my condition. She was available even when it's a Sunday. She even came back the next day to follow-up on me & give me more medical advice. I just love my OB. I am so blessed to have such a great doctor. You'll never go wrong with Dr. Chu, she's the best OBGYN you could ever find. God bless her.

February 5th, 2015
Very informative Dr. She explained everything very thoroughly.

October 28th, 2014
Best OB-GYN
Today was my first time to see Dr. Kim Chu & words can't express how happy & blessed we were to have found such a great doctor. She took time to explain everything to me & she was very thorough in her exam. She has the best bedside manner & her staff were nice. I'm looking forward to a wonderful prenatal visits with her & hopefully she'll deliver my baby, too. She's definitely a keeper. God is so good He gave me this doctor to be my new OBGYN. :)

September 23rd, 2014
Concerned about my health
Words can't express how "GREAT" Dr. Chu is, her bed side manner is impeccable. I was a patient when she was located off of highway 59, had she not moved our relationship will still be ongoing. I miss you Dr. Chu!

September 11th, 2013
Will not return!
Staff at front on personal cell phone. Not attentive! Dr is rushing recommendations while doing my wellness exam. Rush in and out. No bedside manners! Will not go back.

May 10th, 2013
Great & Compassionate Doctor
In this date and time it is very hard to find a Dr that is compassionate and caring to their patients needs and concerns. Dr. Chu is that Dr., due to past experiences with other OB/GYN Dr's I had given up hope. She is very prompt and caring in her patients needs. I would highly recommend her to my family and friends.