A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Adcock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adcock
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adcock Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Adcock, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adcock graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Adcock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Allyn Adcock MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kim A. Adcock practice?
- Dr. Kim Adcock has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Adcock practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Radiologists.