A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Adcock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adcock
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adcock Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Adcock, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adcock graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Adcock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Allyn Adcock MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kim A. Adcock practice?
- Dr. Kim Adcock has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Adcock practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Radiologists and Denver Nuclear Medicine Physicians.