A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Almodovar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Almodovar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Almodovar, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Almodovar graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Almodovar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Almodovar MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kim Almodovar practice?
- Dr. Kim Almodovar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kim Almodovar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Gastroenterologists.