A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Almodovar is Good. Dr. Almodovar has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Almodovar, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Almodovar graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Almodovar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Almodovar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kim Almodovar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kim M. Almodovar practice?
Dr. Kim Almodovar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kimberlee Almodovar, Dr. Kimberley Almodovar, Dr. Kimberly Almodovar