inactive

Kim S Amin MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Pawtucket, RI

August 7th, 2013
The wait time is minimal. The staff is very courteous and caring. Dr Kim Amin does a complete examinnation and follows up with his patients. He returns phone calls and truly cares about his patients. He keeps excellent record or prior visits.

November 18th, 2010
I have been seeing Dr. Amin for over 15 years. He has always been 100% accommodating to my needs and gave me the personal guidance and explanations necessary to whatever medical problems I was experiencing throughout the years I have seen him. His staff gets me in as soon as possible for sick emergencies, usually same day. The office is closed on Wednesday, which can be mildly inconvenient, but there is always a doctor on call that returns calls that day, so this has not been a problem for me. I highly recommend him without reservation.